Professional Advisors Overview
You know your clients. We know philanthropy. Together we can ensure your clients make the best decisions for making a difference in Alaska.
We’ve developed our financial policies to optimize the impact of every gift and to simplify the giving process. We manage funds carefully and invest wisely.
Please let us know how we can help
you aid your clients in developing long-term giving plans.
Points to consider:
- Clients may believe a private foundation is their only option for long-term involvement with assets they set aside for charitable purposes. In reality, a community foundation offers numerous advantages for giving that provide ways for them to stay engaged in giving and avoids many of the hassles of private foundation management.
- Clients who already have a private foundation may find there are several benefits in transferring it to The Alaska Community Foundation.
- There are three important fund types to consider for clients interested in active participation with long-term giving - donor advised, designated and field of interest funds. Each allows your clients to remain involved in grantmaking, and their intent, name and pattern of charitable giving are maintained -- in perpetuity if they wish. Click here for more information on ways your client can give.
- With ACF, your clients also have the freedom to give outright gifts -- cash, stock, closely held securities, real estate, or personal property and receive maximum tax benefits - all while helping the community now and forever.
- Your clients have the ability to make deferred gifts through life insurance policies, charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities receiving gaining tax and financial benefits.
Learn more about the benefits
we offer you
and your clients